Knockout City Season 7 is called Mutant Mutiny. Mutants named Neon, Susan, Ratfink and Guber surface to fight for their place in Knockout City, but they aren’t the only mutants to arrive in the city. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles join them in Knockout City’s dodgeball battlefield this season.
When the 13-week season featuring Mutant Rebellion launches on August 30th, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael join the game as playable characters for any Dodgebrawl match—one in each turtle. Unique introduction currency. If players want more TMNT action in Knockout City, they can purchase the Premium Brawl Pass which includes TMNT rewards, a new map, new hideout customizations, and more.
Those looking to get the most out of this season of Knockout City TMNT fun can look forward to the following bundles, passes and events over the course of the next few months.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bundle ($20) – A limited time bundle including all four turtles (including the unique introduction). The bundle will not be available for purchase with Holobox.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Incident – A special in-game event taking place in the fourth and fifth weeks of this season. Players can earn many TMNT cosmetics by playing.
- New Premium Version Brawl Pass – A special Brawl Pass filled with TMNT-themed items, including April O’Neill’s outfit and Shredder’s mask. Players can level up by completing Brawl Pass contracts. With the Premium Brawl Pass, players have access to more contracts to complete faster.
- New map and schedule – A new area called Sludge Works enters rotation with a battlefield that changes constantly. The stage fills with mud from time to time, closing off some routes and potentially exposing players. Players can enjoy this new map with a Sludge Works-focused playlist.
- additional material – In addition to TMNT content, players gain access to bonus brawler spots, a new style of crew vehicle, new hideout customization, a new energy drink and new jukebox music tracks.
Knockout City Season 7: Mutant Mutiny starts August 30th. Although the structure of the game has changed substantially since its early 2021 launch (including the transition to free-to-play), the core gameplay remains intact. Check out our original review of this fun dodgeball-based arena shooter Here, The summer of 2022 has been a great time to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan, as we’ve gotten Revenge of the Excellent Shredder and still promising Cowbanga Collection Looking forward to this month.